CornerStone was founded in January 2007 to provide a range of Independent Security Consultancy services to the global corporate security market.
Since inception we have developed an excellent reputation for delivering wide ranging security consultancy support, often during multi-facetted, complex, security projects.
To demonstrate our ability to consistently deliver at the highest levels of our industry we have been named finalists in at least one category of the prestigious Security and Fire Excellence Awards every year since 2008. In 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2019 and 2020 we were awarded the highest accolade by being named, 'Security Consultants of the Year' as well as being selected in 2011 for the International Achievement Award. In addition to this, in 2018 we received an OSPAs Outstanding Security Performance Award to add to our trophy cabinet.
- Winners, Security & Fire Excellence Awards 2019 and 2020
- Winners, Winners, OSPAs Outstanding Security Performance Award 2018
- Winners, SEA Security Consultant of the Year 2011, 2013, 2015, 2016 & 2017
- Winners, SEA International Achievement Award 2011
- Finalists, SEA Security Partnering Initiative of the Year 2015 & 2017
- Finalists, SEA Enterprise Risk Management Project of the Year 2014
- Finalists, SEA Security Consultant of the Year 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2012
- Finalists, SEA International Achievement Award 2009, 2012 & 2014
Our team has many years of experience from both the Client and Consultancy arena. This breadth of experience is invaluable in overcoming the challenges of an assignment and ensuring that the eventual implementation fully meets or exceeds our client’s requirements and is delivered on time and within budget.
We are fiercely independent and our primary focus is always to represent our clients in the most effective and efficient way possible. When it comes to finding solutions and applying innovative thinking, CornerStone have the experience and the expertise to ensure that effective, long-term strategies are always found.
We have developed a unique delivery process that enables us to provide a consistent, high quality service. Many of our techniques are based on CPNI guidelines and are mapped into the RIBA work stages to ensure we can deliver within a construction environment as well as during ‘Business as Usual’.