Integrated Security Risk Management
Understanding the security risk profile of a business is an essential aspect of being able to determine the measures that may need to be taken to protect your assets, including your people, from any identified threats and vulnerabilities.
All too often the Security Risk profile is either not fully understood or detached from the security design process or operational management.
Security Risk Management
Understanding the security risk profile of a business is an essential aspect of being able to determine the measures that may need to be taken to protect your assets, including your people, from any identified threats and vulnerabilities. All too often the Security Risk profile is either not fully understood or detached from the security design process or operational management.
By specialising in both Security Risk Management and Security Engineering we are able to offer a uniquely integrated process that ensures we are able to deliver a true end-to-end service. This improves the quality of the output, speeds up implementation and provides improved value for money and better ROI (Return on Investment).
To meet the needs of our clients we have developed a range of Risk Management processes. Sometimes our clients already have a Risk Assessment procedure in place and if required, we are able to deliver this and report using our clients process and format. Sometimes we are asked for a high level ‘snapshot’ of a client’s vulnerability to threats that may or may not have already been identified. Finally we have our Risk, Threat and Vulnerability (RTV) process that is based upon the delivery of an ISO31000 Risk Management process. This is the most comprehensive risk assessment service available and can incorporate a broad range of target areas that are defined prior to commencement.
Whilst we have developed our range of Risk Assessment processes we appreciate that every engagement is different. We are always able to discuss your specific requirements and can devise a programme to address your particular needs if required.
- We can deliver your own corporate process, using your organisations in-house systems or proformas to report our findings.
- Security Status Review - This process can be used to provide a high level view of Risk Status as well as the identification or vulnerabilities. The output is a report where we schedule each item identified and use photographs and diagrams to reference our findings.
- Risk, Threat and Vulnerability (RTV) Review – The RTV is based on ISO31000 methodology and offers a comprehensive insight into the full spectrum of Security Risks.
Having identified the potential security threats, our Risk Consultancy team will document a comprehensive schedule of security vulnerabilities and risks and then define the ‘inherent’ security risk score that is calculated from the impact that the risk may have and the likelihood of it occurring. In conjunction with the stakeholder team we will then decide the most appropriate treatment of those risks and once these are agreed we will reassess to define the ‘residual’ risk level. If this level is still too high we can re-run the process, applying further ‘treatments’ until the Security Risk score is at an acceptable Level.
- Security Strategy – Our experience, that spans many areas of security operations along with our constantly developing client list means that we are perfectly placed to help our clients develop their security strategy and master plans encompassing the latest thinking and techniques.
- Policies and Procedures – Whether it’s developing new policies and procedures from the ground up, or its reviewing and refining existing documents, our deep operational security knowledge can provide invaluable input and assistance to deliver better governance and oversight as well as operational efficiencies.